Let's review some of the details we have learned in our story to see how much we can remember.
1. Why did the people want from Jesus? (John 6:26-27)
2. What does Jesus offer that is even better than bread? (John 6:47-48)
3. What did Jesus mean when He said unless we eat His flesh and drink His blood we won't have life? (John 6:51-59 - Jesus did not mean we have to actually eat His body and drink His blood. He meant that we need to repent of our sins and trust in His death and resurrection to have eternal life.)
4. What does this story teach me about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or the gospel?
5. What does this story teach me about myself?
6. Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God's glory and my good?
7. Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
8. How does this story help me live on mission better?