Our prayer is that this resource will allow your family to grow closer to each other as we grow closer to God. This page is created so all you have to do is scroll through and follow the prompts to lead your family in church at home. Have fun with it. Feel free to let one of your children lead the lesson.
Together In Jesus
Choose a few songs from the provided videos to use as a time of worship for your family. Three songs will be geared towards preschoolers and three songs will be geared for elementary and pre-teen students. Also feel free to search YouTube/Spotify/Pandora for your favorite worship songs to sing as a family.
Watch the Bible Story Video below and then discuss as a family the Review questions that follow.
The gospel brings together all people who have faith in Jesus. God's salvation is a gift of grace, not something we can earn with good works. Forgiven sinners come together as the church to obey God and do His work in the world.
Let's review some of the details we have learned in our story to see how much we can remember.
1. What does it mean to be "saved by grace"?
2. Why was Paul reminding the readers that they were Gentiles, not Jews?
3. What does this story teach me about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or the gospel?
4. What does this story teach me about myself?
5. Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God's glory and my good?
6. Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
7. How does this story help me live on mission better?
Take a few minutes to memorize 1 Timothy 6:12 as a family. We are using the Christian Standard Bible version.
Ephesians 3:20-21 (NIV) says:
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Even though we are not meeting in person, you can still give online. Follow this link to go to our online giving page.
Before everyone begins running around the house, take the next few minutes to pray as a family. Pray for...
Anything else you would like to.